- Anything that is “sets” must be done with no less than 15 seconds rest and no more than 60 seconds.
- Wall balance refers to doing a handstand at the wall with your feet resting on it for support.
- Pike roll-up (or out) is this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6q7k_D6DGQ
- Pike push-up, same as being in the pike roll out position but you lower your head to the floor.
- Unsupported balance is your best attempt at a handstand away from the wall
- Wall push-up means you are resting against the wall in handstand position but lower yourself to the floor and back up again.
- Full push-up in handstand position means you are lowering yourself to the floor and back up again without any support.
- Double skips means the rope passes twice under your feet when you are in the air. That counts as a single rep.